Saturday, June 2, 2012

Giani granite counter tops

So sick of my ugly creme colored kitchen counter tops...so I have been eyeing a kit at Lowe's that has everything needed to paint the counter tops. I just don't like the price ($299), so I was so excited when I found Giani!
It is reasonably priced ($69.95 for a kit that covers counters in a typical sized kitchen) so I bought it.


The goods arrived on Friday and I started my project today (Saturday). Sooooo easy to do. Now I am just waiting the 4 hours I need to so that I can do the light sanding and top coat. Only down side is the top coat has to cure for 14 days, but totally worth it to have a more attractive counter top.


*Ugly counter tops

*Step 1- Primer- already looks better

* Step 2- Beginning painting

* Island finished

*Another view of the island

*View of the rest of the counters finished painting

* Now just waiting for it to dry so I can top coat...only 2 more hours to wait, blah!
**YAY!! 1st layer of top coat applied, just have to wait 4 more hours for the 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment