Thursday, July 5, 2012

*POP* the Canisters


Over the weekend I began working on some "blingy" art for this room, I wanted something that would add some POP, since the color pallete is really muted.

I started with these cutesy little canisters (I have 3) that were a pretty close match to the colors and patterns in the bathroom before the redo. I picked them up at a yardsale for $2 (for all three)



I spray painted them silver (paint that I had on hand)

 And of course my trusty mod podge and purple glitter (Yep, I said purple glitter)


I decided to replace one of the three small canisters with this beauty that 
was initially a pastel rose and vine covered vase. 

I know, I know they don't look so great here but check them out in their new home. 

Unfortunately the camera doesn't do them justice...they really are super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment